Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stir Fry from Leftovers

So, on Sunday we had Raclette and we still had some left over vegetables so I was brain storming on ways to make a new meal and it hit me: stir fry, duh! I mean like, what is stir fry really? It's a bunch of vegetables and noodles in a pan and then you put stir fry sauce on them. Awesome. Here were the results:


Ingredients (like I said, this was from left overs so I don't really have amounts)

  • asparagus
  • red bell pepper
  • sugar snap peas
  • zucchini
  • red cabbage
  • mushroom
  • red onion
  • ham? 
  • olive oil
  • 2 packets of ramen noodles
  • ~ 1/2 cup stir fry sauce


How To Cook It

  • boil ramen noodles, drain, set aside
  • on a non stick pan or wok, drizzle about 2 tbsp of olive oil
  • over high heat, saute your harder veggies first: red bell pepper, asparagus, sugar snap peas
  • continue adding veggies in order of time it takes them to cook, I went like this: red bell, asparagus, sugar snap, zucchini, red onion, red cabbage, mushroom
  • add the noodles and soy sauce and toss together, heat through
  • serve

IT'S THAT EASY!