Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Party Dip

I got this recipe about 5 years ago from my mother-in-law and I have made it for pretty much every holiday party I have been to ever since. I get requests for it every year and it's hilarious to me because it is sooooo easy to make. It's like 4 ingredients - including the pita chips! It's basically a twist on a cheese ball (because seriously, who needs a BALL of cheese, I've always found that weird).


Ingredients: 

  • pita chips
  • 1/4 c. pesto
  • 8oz. cream cheese
  • 1/4 c. sun dried tomatoes (I buy the julienne kind)


How To Make It

  • chop up the sun dried tomatoes a little more so they are smaller chunks 
  • mash the sun dried tomatoes, pesto and cream cheese together until they are thoroughly mixed
  • dip delicious pita chips and stuff it all in your mouth
  • happy holidays! 



No comments:

Post a Comment