Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pink Baby Shower Invitation

My friend Holly, is about to have a baby girl! I am so excited for her! Sarah is working with Holly's sister on the shower and they asked me to design an invitation. Since I'm a wannabe graphic designer, I jumped at the chance! Momma-to-be sent me a few samples of what she liked and here's what I came up with:

I can't figure out why, but blogger is uploading the front side with like a shadow over it, just imagine it as light as the back side...


As usual, I am a huge fan of postcard invitations, they give you extra room on the invitation to add a little more information and they provide cheaper postage. Win win. In this case, there will be a diaper raffle, so I was able to squeeze that information on the back so it didn't clutter up the front. 


We had them printed up at Staples.com, again, a lot cheaper than kinkos! We used the "same day" postcard option and picked them up, easy as pie (actually pie is a lot more complicated to make)...

No comments:

Post a Comment